150 mm stainless steel submersible pumps
Franklin Electric’s submersible turbine pumps are designed for use in agricultural, river water extraction, industrial, mining, municipal water supply and DWAF applications.
Select-A-Pump Pump sizing system
- 5”: Heads of up to 120 m and flow rates up to 42 m³/h
- 6”: Heads of up to 290 m and flow rates up to 132 m³/h
- 8”: Heads of up to 270 m and flow rates up to 290 m³/h
- 10”: Heads of up to 170 m and flow rates up to 420 m³/h.
- All fasteners are AISI 304 stainless steel for high quality connection points and easy assembly or dis-assembly
- Shaft material - AISI 420 stainless steel for cast iron and AISI 304 stainless steel for bronze pumps
- Bearing bushes made from rubber/steel and securely located by press fit
- Wear rings made from rubber/steel
- Unique high flow pumps on 6” and 8” models
- Coupling manufactured from AISI 304 stainless steel
- Coupling secured by key and grub-screw
- Unique motor adaptor design with improved flow path to protect the motor mechanical seal, shaft end and coupling from high velocity particulates.
- River water extraction
Brochures and Leaflets